Dr. Michael Page, has over 30 years of experience in a variety of professional, academic, clinical, & surgical settings. This unique fusion of experience provides the background & setting for discussion & training, deeply rooted in the fundamental & critical aspects of leadership, workplace, & professional relationships.
Professional experience includes:
- Over 100 peer-invited state, national & international podium presentations
- Frequent presenter & consultant on ethical practices & workplace trust
- Health care management & executive leadership
- AAA National Ethical Practices Committee Chair
- Board chair, Utah Division of Occupational & Professional Licensing
- Chair, Advisory Board for the Utah Division for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing
- Guest professor & adjunct faculty positions: University of Utah, Utah State University, Brigham Young University, & Pacific University
- President, Utah Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Industry representative & management
- Pediatric Hospital Bioethics Committee
- Member, Utah Cochlear Implant team
- Member, National Speakers Association
- Pediatric Clinical Care Provider
Our mission is to increase workplace trust by building self-awareness & applying professional values & ethical practices within the academic, business & health care settings. This is achieved by communicating research, exchanging scenario-based examples, & providing practical application of principles with legal/ethical/moral foundations.
We envision a world within academics, business, & health care where leaders & employees are guided deeply & intrinsically by professional values, which exemplify & foster communication, trust & productivity. Recipients become ambassadors for the promulgation of good, & exemplars of trusted relationships & ethical practices.
- Mutual Respect