MEDIA – PRESS KIT – DOWNLOADS
(31 Words) BIO STATEMENT:
Dr. Michael Page is a health care professional, executive leader, coach and trainer specializing in hearing science, communications, ethical practices, professional boundaries, workplace culture, and the vital use of personal values.
(63 word) BRIEF BIO
Michael Page, AuD has served in various employment/state/national leadership capacities including state association president, board chair for state licensure, AAA Ethical Practices Chair, an executive leadership role, as well as several adjunct faculty positions. His primary professional interest is not only pediatric care and cochlear implantation, but also aspects of ethical practice, professional boundaries, industry relationships, contract negotiations, employee relations, and strategic planning.
(131 words) COMPLETE BIO
Michael Page, AuD has served as a member of the Utah Cochlear Implant team, and as president, Utah Speech-Language-Hearing Association, member of the Primary Children’s Medical Center Bioethics Committee, and board chair for the Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing. He has held adjunct faculty positions at Utah State University, Brigham Young University, University of Utah and University of the Pacific. He served as chair and committee member of the AAA Ethical Practices Committee, Manager of Audiology/Cochlear Implant Program at Primary Children’s Hospital (Salt Lake City), as well as various management and executive positions within the industry. He is a business consultant for healthcare practices, education, and general business, specializing in aspects of ethical practice, professional boundaries, industry relationships, contract negotiations, employee relations, and improving workplace culture.
(88 words) BULLETED BIO:
- Member, Utah Cochlear Implant team
- President, Utah Speech-Language-Hearing Association,
- Member, Primary Children’s Hospital Bioethics Committee
- Board chair, Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing.
- Adjunct faculty: Utah State University (Logan, Utah), Brigham Young University (Provo, Utah), University of Utah (Salt Lake City, Utah), and University of the Pacific (San Francisco, California).
- Pediatric Audiologist, Primary Children’s Hospital (Salt Lake City)
- Chair, American Academy of Audiology Ethical Practices Committee
- Manager, Audiology/Cochlear Implant Program, Primary Children’s Hospital (Salt Lake City)
- Vice President, Oticon Medical
- Current Chief of Clinical Operations, Numana Medical
Please share! Click to open, right click to download.